Podcast Episode: Healthy Habits
We are made of time and energy.
Creating and committing to healthy habits helps us manage our energy and speeds up the time it takes to manifest our burning desires!
Healthy habits help us stay the course.
When I reflect on my life, I have 3 long standing habits that I attribute to my life getting better and better every year.
23 years ago, in 2000, I started my transcendental meditation practice.
20 years ago, in 2003, I started my supplementation and nutrition program.
14 years ago, in 2009, I started my Bikram Yoga practice.
These habits are the foundation for my healthy body, mind, and spirit.
Instead of making excuses, we can invest in habits.
What are yours? Do you need to drop some? Add some?
In this podcast episode I share more of my favorite habits for body, mind, and, spirit & give examples of how and why healthy habits are essential for bringing forth your burning desire.
You deserve to live the life you desire.
Believe it. See it. Feel it. Act on it.
never miss a monday
As you start your week, consider the promise of "never miss a Monday" to:
1. Meditate (Stephanie's Cat Pictured Above. Kitty knows!)
2. Create a Gratitude List and Review Daily- AM / PM
3. Make a Healthy Meal (or get one!) & Share It
4. Give a Compliment
6. Invest in Your Well-Being- Check Out Our Services Here
8. See the Opportunity in the Obstacle
9. Believe It's Possible
10. Ask For & Receive Support
We got this!
body mind spirit renewal
The Season of Renewal & Clearing Clutter
Spring is the season of transformation as things we've planted over the winter begin to bloom.
It's also a wonderful time for Spring cleaning as we clear the "clutter" from our lives.
Here at the Sanctuary we invite you to take advantage of our services to support renewal for body, mind & spirit:
Spring Cleaning For Your Skin with BWS Signature Facial
Get the Kinks Out with BWS Signature Massage
Energetic Cleansing with Energy Healing
In this episode Stephanie reminds us- You Gotta Love Yourself!
What is love? It’s everything!
She shares an exercise on self love you can do to reveal the parts of yourself that are hard to love.
The parts of ourselves that are hard to love - keep us in a state of suffering.
When we learn how to love all parts of ourselves, we thrive.
A prosperous life starts with loving yourself, unconditionally. You deserve it! Let’s go.
connection, clarity, commitment
"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." Confucius
The last few weeks we've been speaking about goals, intentions, habits, and what we want to create for 2023.
How's it going for you?
What does it take to make it happen?
In my own experience of life and watching clients, it's incredible what can shift in 12 months when we are connected, clear, and committed.
What do I mean?
1. Connection - this is all about getting quiet and creating stillness & space in our daily life to listen. It's about creating an opening, a doorway, a portal to do the work of knowing thyself. It takes willingness and consistent effort to invest in the relationship we have with self. Act of Self-Love.
2. Clarity - once we are connected, we begin to ask ourselves the important questions that shape our life. As I've shared before, I use 5 categories: spiritualty, health, family, business, and contribution. We learn about who we are, and what matters NOW. We begin to let go of who we think we are, who we are forcing ourselves to be and /or who others want us to be. Act of Liberation.
3. Commitment - once we are connected and start getting some (yes, even a teeny tiny bit!) clarity, we must take consistent action. Nothing changes without aligned, inspired action. Act of Doing.
You're worth it! I support you.