As you start your week, consider the promise of "never miss a Monday" to:
1. Meditate (Stephanie's Cat Pictured Above. Kitty knows!)
2. Create a Gratitude List and Review Daily- AM / PM
3. Make a Healthy Meal (or get one!) & Share It
4. Give a Compliment
6. Invest in Your Well-Being- Check Out Our Services Here
8. See the Opportunity in the Obstacle
9. Believe It's Possible
10. Ask For & Receive Support
We got this!
We are in the business of wellness and love seeing how happy people get when they receive a gift of Sanctuary.
Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary Gift certificates can be purchased in person or online for dollar amounts or specific services like: massage, facials, energy healing, meditation, shamanic readings.
Pair a gift certificate with one of our favorite candles or a box of magic crystals pictured. They work!
>>>Purchase Gift Certificates
Group Meditation at the Sanctuary
On Saturday we had our first group meditation gathering in over 2 years. It was JOYFUL to gather.
As we emerge from what felt like a long winter, it's a great time to ask yourself what brings you joy?
Maybe it's gathering with loved ones, enjoying a yummy meal, engaging in arts & culture, watching your favorite show, booking yourself a Sanctuary service to nourish you. Whether it's big or small, when we discover and re-discover what brings us joy, we feel lighter and maybe even more hopeful.
>>>Explore Sanctuary Services
The first step to getting anything we want in life is getting clear.
Yet many of us lack clarity.
Many reasons. Usually deep down there is a fear about "facing" something. This fear can range from the truth of a situation...our feelings...even fear of being worthy!
Often once we get clarity, we resist change.
Change is uncomfortable. To be honest, change can also be short term.
You know the saying-- if we continue to do what we have always done, we will continue to have what we have.
When we truly want something, we need to TRANSFORM. Meaning, there is no going back! Old negative / fear based habits/patterns/beliefs have to "die" to allow new positive / prosperous ones to emerge.
One of the most powerful practices I use to get clarity and start the process of transformation is shamanic energy healing.
1. We all experience life transitions. These include endings: death, divorce, job loss and new beginnings such as new job, relationships, situations. Whenever we are faced with change and "unknown" we can feel confusion, disconnection, depression...to name a few. For those looking for a healthy, conscious way to get clarity and move forward, shamanic practices help us do that,
2. Shamanism gives us powerful positive tools to navigate these transitions. We shed and heal the past, empower the present and set intentions for our future.
3. Shamanism is considered to be one of the most ancient forms of healing practiced by humans worldwide. It is not a religion. It is a way of being- living in harmony with nature and working with the natural forces of life to restore balance. Think Law of Least Effort.
Since life is always changing, the ability to use practices that bring us back into harmony with our-self and the world around us is not only effective, it is healing in itself.
Who will benefit from shamanic energy healing?
People who are ready to release the past and embrace life transitions with presence in a positive, loving, peaceful, and empowering way.
What type of healing sessions are offered?
>>>Learn More Here
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ― Lao Tzu
Valentine's Day is Monday, 2/14/22.
Give Your Love with a Gift from Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary.
Restore & Renew = 75 Minute Massage with Reflexology + 60 Minute Signature Wellness Facial
Give a Gift Certificate for a dollar amount & let your loved one decide which service to choose.
>>>Purchase instant on-line gift certificates here
Prefer to Stop in?
We will gladly package it for you! Check out our add on gift items below.
Note: We will be open Valentine's Day, Monday, 2/14 from 10am-5pm for Massage & Facials.
>>>Book Now or Call Us: 914.337.9356