One of the rituals we love to do at year end is to reflect.
Reflect on what you may ask?
Well, since we are closing the chapter of 2022, we get to think about what we want to plant in 2023. The best way to get started on that is to reflect...
Light a fire, a candle, turn on some smooth jazz, get cozy, grab pen, paper & ask yourself the following:
1. What were the peak moments for me this year? These are experiences we felt alive, connected, joyful, fulfilled, successful, even if challenged. Usually the other side of challenge is freedom!
2. What were the challenging moments for me this year? These are experiences we also felt alive, even if frustrated, afraid, unsure.
3. What are the top 3 things I am grateful for this year?
4. What healthy habits served me well this year?
5. What unhealthy habits am I willing to let go of this year?
Next week I will share more about how to set the amazing stage of your life for 2023!
I (Stephanie) am also considering adding back group programs...like I use to! If you're interested, email me please.