Facials can provide both immediate and long term benefits to the health and appearance of our skin. In addition to the cosmetic benefits, here are 5 reasons you should treat yourself to a facial!
1. Preventative Care – Estheticians are trained to promote the integrity and resiliency of your skin. The skin is our body’s largest organ and our first line of defense against germs, infection, damaging UV rays, and other external elements.Talk to us about how to protect and care for your skin to avoid future or long term issues.
2. Pamper Yourself – In addition to the different luxurious products we use on your face,enjoy a hand & arm massage, neck & shoulder massage, & aromatherapy, all while snuggled in our cozy, heated bed & under steam.
3. Quiet the Mind – A treatment in our facial room is the perfect time to be in the present and meditate. (New to Meditation? Book a Learn to Meditate Session here!)
4. Rest & Relax – Booking a facial allows you to have one hour of uninterrupted time to let your mind and body rest. This may even be the perfect nap time during our hectic day!
5. Look Good, Feel Good – Not only will you leave your facial feeling pampered but your skin will have a visible radiance and improvement. Practicing self-care is important to our self-confidence and well-being.